[Moin-user] EventAggregator woes

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Wed Jun 17 06:32:13 EDT 2009

I attempted an install of EventAggregator 0.3 from the ActionMarket into
a single wiki within a moinmoin 1.8.3 wiki-farm. I don't *want* to
install it system-wide; I just want it on a single wiki.

I was unable to get it properly installed using the readme instructions,
as it seemed to have problems finding the appropriate theme to modify.
So, I attempted to remove it--manually, since there is no uninstall
utility--and have been left with two actions in the MoreActions
drop-down tab that do nothing since the rest of the files are gone.
*sigh*

So, two questions:

    1. How can I install this tool into a single wiki instance?

    2. If I can't do that, how do I remove the useless items from the
       MoreActions drop-down?

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"