[Moin-user] Caching macro pages?

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:34:40 EDT 2009

Hey Skip,

Have you tried <<FullSearchCached()>>?  It sounds like EXACTLY what
you're looking for.

We use it here for similar applications, and it works great.  When new
content is added, you may have to refresh the cache data.  You can
stick this link somewhere on the bottom of that page, if you want
anyone to be able to refresh: <<Action(refresh, refresh cache data)>>

-Rick