[Moin-user] Caching macro pages?

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:52:58 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:38 PM, <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>    Rick> Have you tried <<FullSearchCached()>>?  It sounds like EXACTLY
>    Rick> what you're looking for.
>
> No, we are still running 1.5.x.  No FullSearchCached macro there as far as I
> can tell.  I'll have to rattle the cage about an upgrade at work...

Well, upgrading is probably a smart idea anyway.

But remember, there are several "gotcha's" and important changes in
the upgrade path from 1.5 to 1.6 (and beyond). Be sure to follow the
upgrade guides on moinmo.in as well as reading the CHANGES file for
anything that pertains to you.  Also, make sure you test the upgrade
process on a backup box.

-Rick