[Moin-user] 502 Error While Browsing moin.cgi

hn.ft.pris at gmail.com hn.ft.pris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:42:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've encountered following problem during the setting up MoinMoin instance
on my computer: 502 Error : "Web server received an invalid response while
acting as a gateway or proxy".

Specifically, it happens while browsing moin.cgi, page default.htm is
displayed correctly.

My environment is:

Windows Vista Business 32-bit; IIS 7.0; Python 2.6; Moin 1.8.4

I have followed the instructions in
http://moinmo.in/MoinMoin/InstallDocs#win32iis-install, and everything
seems to be all right except above error.

Things I'm sure of:

1. Python is installed successfully.
2. Moin package is installed successfully.
3. IIS is configured in accord with the instructions.

I'm not very familiar with IIS, could anybody do me a favor to help me
figure out where the problem may lie in? Thanks a lot