[Moin-user] Issue with SSPI auth

Bernd Bartmann bernd.bartmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:32:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

we have a working MoinMoin wiki where users are authenticated with
mod_auth_sspi against our AD domain.
This is working fine for several users. Now I added some more users to
our user group access page. Some of them always get the message that
they are not allowed to access the Wiki.

In my Apache logs I only see entries of the form
172.28.140.45 - p1add\\firstname.lastname [13/Mar/2009:14:20:58 +0100]
"GET /rd_wiki/AJN HTTP/1.1" 403 4149
but no reason why the access was denied.

My apache.conf section looks like this:

<Location /rd_wiki>
		SetHandler python-program
		PythonPath "['D:/moin/rd_wiki'] + sys.path"
		PythonHandler MoinMoin.request.request_modpython::Request.run
		AuthType SSPI
		AuthName "rd_wiki"
		Require valid-user
		SSPIAuth On
		SSPIAuthoritative On
		SSPIDomain p1add.radd.lan
		SSPIUsernameCase lower
		SSPIOfferBasic On
</Location>

Does anybody have an idea how to further debug the issue?

Thanks in advance!
Bernd.