[Moin-user] Double Click Woes

Mail@Heavy.ch mail at heavy.ch
Mon Mar 16 17:41:49 EDT 2009

hi there

Dr. Uwe Werner schrieb:

> User satisfaction would grow enormously if Moin was able position the
> cursor where the double click took place (or close by).

yes that would be great idea, but it seems to me quite difficult.
because a wiki pages can also contains macros, acl, pragam, comments,
etc.. so you  can't count just lines and only a search for the clicked
keyword would also mostly fail. This should work for the text and gui
editor either and what's happen if you click on a included page? should
the included page be open? hmmm...

bye
Marcel