[Moin-user] Double Click Woes

Dr. Uwe Werner duaw at gmx.de
Mon Mar 16 18:28:51 EDT 2009

I am aware of many possible intricate possibilities.
However,
(1) Many or most cases are simple without text substitution, right on
the page.
(2) No perfect location is necessary. The vicinity should be enough.
We all have a built-in pattern matcher.  Once we are close enough,  we
can find orientation rather quickly.
(3) Keep it simple.

I don't think it is easy to implement.  I have no clue how a solution
can look like.  I stated a problem many users face every day.  And the
requirement is easily formulated: Something "in" that page is
responsible for what is "on" that page.  The cursor shall be placed as
close to it as possible (Personally, I do not use the GUI editor...).

Best Regards,
  Uwe Werner