[Moin-user] Sub-Page Separator in Navigator

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 04:46:52 EDT 2009

Thomas,

I have to confess that I am no web-dev guru... this makes it quite difficult to figure things out ;)

As far as I understand, a thing named "pagelocation" is what I am looking for. Could you be more precise what I have to modify in order to alter the page separation?

Thanks in advance!

Reinhard.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------