[Moin-user] Changing default theme

Bradey Honsinger bradeyh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:27:08 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 4:51 PM, J Zeiger <jay.zeiger at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to search the mailing list archive, but i kept on timing out. So, my
> apologies if this has already been answered.
>
> I have performed a desktop install of moinmoin. Simple enough. And I have
> not done any customizations. It is "straight out of the (virtual) box".
>
> There are 3 themes included with moinmoin:  "classic", "modern" and
> "rightsidebar". I have tried ALL kinds of things to swap between the three,
> so that I can see them.  After reading ALL kinds of material, I cannot
> figure out how to do this??? Did I miss something, somewhere??

If you're logged in, you'll see the theme selected in your user
preferences, not the default theme. When you create a user, the theme
in the new user's preferences is (I believe) copied from the default
at the time.

If that's not it, you'll need to give us more info. What,
specifically, have you tried? What documentation have you been looking
at? What version of Moin are you running?

  - Bradey