[Moin-user] Google Summer of Code 2009 participation of MoinMoin Wiki project

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Mar 19 12:57:42 EDT 2009

Good news!

MoinMoin wiki project will take part in Google Summer of Code 2009.

Thanks to Google for running this successful program!

If you have some time in the summer, there are multiple ways you can
contribute to / take part in our SOC projects:

 * we still need some more MENTORS with good python knowledge and moin
experience giving the students a helping hand.

 * we need STUDENTS (with at least reasonable python experience and
preferably also some moin experience) doing projects. While the formal
application progress hasn't started yet, it is a good idea to contact us
if you want to do a project - on the wiki, on #moin-dev irc channel,
etc.

 * we need the COMMUNITY to help with ideas and feedback.

More details are there: http://moinmo.in/GoogleSoc2009