[Moin-user] Question about ‘plugin_dir’ from HelpOnConfiguration

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:46:45 EDT 2009

The plugin_dir variable piques my interest.  How is this used exactly?
 Is it primarily for my collection of third-party macros? Or do I need
to move all macros (including moinmoin's built-in ones) into this?

I assume this is to keep the built-in ones cleanly separated from
third party ones.

Also, once I define this in my farmconfig.py file, is it safe to
delete the empty plugin dirs from all the other farmed wiki's?

-Rick