[Moin-user] Converting .draw file to .png offline?

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:22:51 EST 2009

skip at pobox.com schrieb:
> I'm using a recent version of MoinMoin and found (we just upgraded a month
> or to ago to a 1.8-ish? version from 1.5.x) that when I save a drawing it
> gets into an infinite loop.
>
> I haven't the slightest idea what package is used to do the editing but I
> see that I can download the .draw file.  Is there a way to generate a .png
> file from .draw without using the Java applet?

unfortunately not. And I wished we have had some code to convert it to
something else already.

anywikidraw stores in the adraw container a svg file too.
svg-edit stores also svg.

At current state both projects don't cover completly all kind of
drawings of twikidraw. In a future state e.g. svg-edit 2.5 will be quite
close to twikidraw. (http://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/issues/list)
It is active developed please add into the tracker all your wishes.

That means if one wants to work on a convertor please do it for draw -> svg.

cheers
Reimar