[Moin-user] macros displayed post-upgrade

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Sat Nov 21 18:16:46 EST 2009

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest Moin in Debian Lenny, a 1.7 release, and now my
macros aren't being resolved, they're being displayed.

Example, I'm seeing "BR" in a page instead of it inserting a break.

How do I delete all cached pages and force moin to recreate them? I tried the
moin command but I can't get it to work. I'm passing it a correct --config-dir
argument but it keeps using the default config and then failing to find the
wiki data.

Thanks,
Mike
--