[Moin-user] parser problem

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:17:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have two wikis and both are running under moinmoin184 on different systems. One wiki is giving me correct output for this parser and other not. where is the problem? I dont know why the table is not comming in the center position. One wiki is printing this table in the center of the page and other one on the left side of the page with following parser.

{{{#!wiki yellow/dotted/center
||<tablestyle="text-align: center"#0099ff>'''Know-How''' ||<#0099ff>'''General''' ||
}}}

i also tried on wikiSand of moinmoin. table is not comming in the center of page. see here: http://moinmo.in/WikiSandBox

thanks for help.

Greetings,