[Moin-user] GSoC proposal - Improve item metadata index/search for moin2

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Fri Apr 16 07:32:39 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

nice that you are keeping community up-to-date, but you need to submit
that stuff via the google webapp.

It is a bit late, so if you can't edit your proposal any more, do it via
a comment (and generally, be more responsive on comments).

> After consideration about compatiblity issues, I'm going to implement
> this module without xapian.

Well, some more details about that (HOW) and some own ideas would be
nice.

Also, you should join us on the IRC chat channel and do some coding
tasks (we use them for scoring/ranking students).