[Moin-user] beginner questions

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Tue Aug 3 02:41:11 EDT 2010

This is unbelievable! I tried this four or five times and never
succeeded in finding anything, and because I was under time pressure
then (I had a problem at hand!) I decided to write to the mailing list
instead which in 99% of the cases provided a solution to my problem.

Why is that not improved?

Anyway, thanks a lot Roger
Kai