[Moin-user] Python 2.6.5 WSGI Issue

Jurie-Jan Botha juriejanbotha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:28:34 EDT 2010

I'm trying to run MoinMoin with the script below, but as soon as I make a
request it says 'Segmentation Fault' and closes the server.

This is only happening on Python 2.6.5. When running it with Python 2.7 it
works fine. Anything jump out at anyone? I've compiled both these versions f
python with the same libraries, and both have everything required installed.
Thanks

# -*- coding: iso-8859-1 -*-
import sys, os

script_path = os.path.abspath(os.path.dirname(__file__))
sys.path.insert(0, os.path.join(script_path, 'config'))

from MoinMoin.web.serving import make_application

application = make_application(shared=True)

if __name__ == '__main__':
    try:
        from wsgiref import simple_server
        httpd = simple_server.WSGIServer(('', 8000),
simple_server.WSGIRequestHandler)
        httpd.set_app(application)
        httpd.serve_forever()
    except ImportError:
        for content in application({}, lambda status, headers: None):
            print content