[Moin-user] Indexing macro-generated pages

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 03:36:57 EDT 2010

LeVon Smoker schrieb:
> Is there a way to get moin to index (through Xapian) the output
> generated by a macro? Currently, it appears to index only the actual
> text of the macro.
>
> In particular, I'd like to index the output generated by the DataBase macro.
>
> Thanks.

You could write a filter plugin which is used to collect text of a page
after it was send. You can use for example
http://moinmo.in/MoinAPI/Beispiele#Page.send_page.28.29
to get the html content of the rendered page.
Afterwards you have to remove all the html tags, see
filter/text_html.py, filter/text_xml.py

cheers
Reimar