[Moin-user] not getting it with OpenID

Thilo Pfennig email at pfennigsolutions.de
Mon Feb 1 07:02:43 EST 2010

Hi,

I still dont get it with Moin OpenID configuration:

If I have a Drupal website that allows OpenID logins - what am I
supposed to write into Moinconfig if I want Moin to authorize users to
this site? The idea is to have a main page ROOT and a linked WIKI who do
share users and it would be good if users are created in Drupal.

Would this be sufficient:
from MoinMoin.auth.openidrp import OpenIDAuth
auth = [OpenIDAuth(forced_service='http://www.websi.de/', create_user=True)]

My confusion comes from not having any example of the code without the
BotBouncer). I understand if I would understand Python code it would be
very simple for me, but I dont really code and not really understand
whats going on in the code.

Maybe somebody can provide some samples or help me understand? Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Thilo