[Moin-user] No images after Ubuntu upgrade

stephen at theboulets.net stephen at theboulets.net
Mon Feb 8 12:21:15 EST 2010

Hello all. I recently upgraded my Ubuntu 9.10, and all icons/graphics are
not displayed. Anyone want to guess what might have happened?

I've been using apache2 and modfastcgi, though it looks like there is a
new preferred method for working with apache2? Here is
/etc/apache2/conf.d/wiki file:

    <IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
    AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcg
    FastCgiServer /usr/share/moin/mywiki/moin.fcg -idle-timeout 60
-processes 1
    ScriptAlias /stephenswiki "/usr/share/moin/mywiki/moin.fcg"
    #alias /wiki "/usr/share/moin/htdocs"
    alias /moin_static182 "/usr/share/moin/htdocs"
    </IfModule>

Stephen