[Moin-user] 'Specific link schemes', where are they documented?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon Feb 8 18:02:01 EST 2010

Since I'm a reStructuredText enthusiast I have looked at the moinmoin
reStructuredText instructions and had a play with it, it [mostly]
works.

The HelpOnParsers section about reStructuredText says (among other things):-

    The above creates a link to an attachment named Attachment.zip. If the
    attachment for the page does not exist, the link text will be replaced
    with the typical MoinMoin replacement text for uploading an
    attachment. Supported MoinMoin-specific link schemes are:

        * wiki:
        * inline:
        * drawing:

Is there any (easy) way to find out about these 'link schemes'?  Since
: is a special character in the search box one can't very easily
search for them.  In particualar I can;t find anything about inline:,
has it gone?

Sorry about all the questions, hope I don't sound too ratty, it's not
intentional, I realy appreciate all the help I'm getting.

--
Chris Green