[Moin-user] Formatter with include macro

Valentin JANIAUT valentin.janiaut at utbm.fr
Wed Feb 10 12:40:15 EST 2010

Hello,

I am a happy user of MoinMoin since one and half year now. However, I am
facing to a small problem.

I'd like to render some wiki page as a Docbook document. It works really
well on a basic page, but on a page with the include macro
(<<Include(MyPage,,editlink)>>) the formatter is not going to take the
included text, it is just displaying <<Include(MyPage,,editlink)>> in my
DocBook document.

I am using MoinMoin 1.9.1

Is there any way to fix this ? Or should I hack the format class to change
the way it is calling the DocBook formatter ?

Thanks for your help.
 Valentin JANIAUT
UTBM Student : http://www.utbm.fr/
LinkedIN : http://www.linkedin.com/in/valentinjaniaut