[Moin-user] parser activation with ReStructuredText

Ivan F. Villanueva B. ivan at ffii.org
Fri Feb 26 05:29:51 EST 2010

Hello,
my Moin 1.9.1 were running well with the latex parser and macro from
    http://moinmo.in/ParserMarket/latex

The following code example was working:
    {{{
    #!latex
    \gamma
    \gamma
    }}}

Now I have activated ReStructuredText as the default parser with
    default_markup = 'rst'

But now the code example mentioned above doesn't work. I wonder how I can make it work.
The only thing working are one line macros like

    .. macro:: latex(\usepackage{dsfont} % $$\mathds{C}$$)

and

    .. macro:: latex($2^2$)

A related but independent (from above) issue:
I haven't found out however either how to write inline formulas. The following code

    Inline `<<latex($2^2$)>>`_ formulas

generate two lines, not one. See http://gridwiki.net/uned/HelpOnLatex

--
Ivan Villanueva