[Moin-user] Need help migrating to WSGI

Nico Zanferrari nicozanf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:28:43 EST 2010

I've found that the problem exist also on a single wiki, if it's not
mapped on the virtual root of the web server....

So, the same single wiki works fine if I have on apache2.conf :

WSGIScriptAlias  /  /wiki/moin.wsgi

but doesn't cache login authorization for more than 1 page if I have :

WSGIScriptAlias  /myonlywiki  /wiki/moin.wsgi

I'm ready to file a bug if you wish (or are unable to reproduce the problem).

Best regards,
Nico.