[Moin-user] Changes in request object in 1.9.x

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:51:38 EST 2010

So, to re-cap, you want:

external IP addresses:  no view, unless logged in.
internal IP addresses: viewable automatically (but perhaps not editable
until logged in).
Editing:  Possible once logged in.

I'm guessing this might be a tall order, but one of the devs would be the
final authority.  Personally, I'd just make everyone log in, tell 'em it's
just like webmail (of course, use sspi or LDAP so it's the same password as
what they're used to).  Otherwise, it more sounds like you might have to
figure something on the  Apache-level (but that's just my guess).

-Rick