[Moin-user] Themes

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Sat Jan 23 09:16:19 EST 2010

Thank you very much for your efforts, Radomir.

I followed your suggestions which are very reasonable but without
results. The Alias is set correctly in httpconf, as is the url.
The css files are not accessible via the browser for those wikis in trouble.

There is one difference between them:

The working ones come with their own domain or sub-domain, like
http://aplwiki.com
The two which are not working look like this:
http://stevenage-chess-club.co.uk/chesswiki/

I just managed to change one of them to an unused domain name and see, it works!

So my guess is right, but what's the real problem behind this?!

Kai