[Moin-user] HelpOn underlay pages

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Jan 25 06:12:37 EST 2010

> not knowing the content of the packages (or which are already installed)
> I installed all of them.

If you want all (english) pages, you need to install the en all_pages
package. The other packages are just some subsets of this if you don't
want all.

You can see the set contents in MoinMoin/i18n/strings.py.

> I never saw the 'Welcome' LanguageSetup page, perhaps because I defined
> page_front_page = u"WikiIndex" when I installed?

Yes, for non-fresh wikis you need to read the docs. :)

> but, my central problem remains. When a user clicks the HelpConents tab,
> the page is empty?

Restart moin after installing pages.