[Moin-user] Using Restructured text AND Pygments

Ivan F. Villanueva B. ivan at ffii.org
Mon Jul 5 04:53:37 EDT 2010

* Nic Pottier <nicpottier at gmail.com> [2010-07-03 17:27]:
> I'm trying to get MoinMoin configured such that I can use ReST for
> markup and also get Pygments for syntax highlighting

I use a script to generate webpages from rst plaintext files, using also Pygments. Maybe it can
inspire you to make MoinMoin do the same. The following page explain the script and it is generated
with it:

http://ogai.name/software/gridcms/

(I decided to hack a script after testing MoinMoin and some plugins, waiting for MoinMoin 2.0 ...)

--
Ivan Villanueva
Initiator: http://StopSoftwarePatents.eu