[Moin-user] Configuration of diff in notification mail

Fehde, Marcus Marcus.Fehde at draeger.com
Sat Jul 17 05:27:24 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I'm getting complains from our WIKI users regarding the diff included in the notification email.
The diff is hardly readable because of the included formatting codes, particularly within tables where we use highlighting and font scaling.
We make "heavy" use of those formatting options in order to provide good usability while working with the page itself.
But this turns into a real drawback when using notifications.
I went through the docs but I couldn't discover any option to configure the diff.
So, my question is, is there any way to configure the notification email and / or the diff output - which I might have missed.
Basically it would be perfectly sufficient if only the link to the changed page is included in the notification mail.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Marcus Fehde

---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthält vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfänger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurück und löschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.