[Moin-user] (no subject)

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Sat Jul 31 07:10:23 EDT 2010

Hi Moses,

> We are migrating from Mediawiki to Moinmoin. Using of of the export
> scripts provided we managed to inport the pages to moinmoin after a
> few hiccups here and there. However, now all the inter-pages links are
> gone.
>
> Does anyone have a solution for this. If not, what is the best way to
> do the migration.

MoinMoin is using a different wiki markup than MediaWiki, you need
markup conversion. Maybe have a look at ConverterMarket page on our wiki
or google for "moin mediawiki converter" or so.

Be aware that most of the stuff you might find are quick hacks only
solving most of the conversion issue, but not everything.

Cheers,

Thomas