[Moin-user] Restricting user signup

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Mon Jun 7 18:49:44 EDT 2010

On Sun 06 Jun 2010 at 11:05:26 AM -0500, Rick Vanderveer wrote:
>This is a true Frequently Asked Question on this list :-) , therefore I've
>written a quick HowTo on Managing Account Creation.  It might be a bit rough
>right now (still in-progress) but it should certainly get you started and up
>to speed.
>
>http://moinmo.in/HowTo/ManagingAccountCreation

Wow! Thanks a million, this is really useful!

>Let me know if anything isn't clear or a section that needs improvement...

One comment, I would remove delete from

#acl TrustedGroup:read,write,delete,revert

Write and revert for trusted users, I generally don't allow delete
for anyone but superuser. There are reasons to keep it, but for a
FAQ, I'd leave it out.

Thanks again!

George