[Moin-user] Moin error

Daniel Qiu daniel.qiuliang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 18:07:59 EDT 2010

Hi Joacim,

Do you mind telling me which Moin files to move which exact directory? I
have the same problem after upgrading my ubuntu from 9.10 to 10.4.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Daniel

Thanks,

I found the issue. Likely Python have been upgraded to 2.6 (without me
to notice) and the Moin files where in 2.5 dir. Just moving the dir to
2.6 made it running again :) Then I made a updated to 1.8.7 and will
look into 1.9.x later.

Thanks!

// Joacim