[Moin-user] Importing pages from a defunct wiki instance?

Norman Walsh ndw at nwalsh.com
Sat Mar 6 15:40:51 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I have a bunch of pages in MoinMoin wiki markup from a defunct wiki.
Some error occurred that corrupted a bunch of things and I've got no
way of working out exactly what or exactly when.

I've started over with a clean install of 1.9.2.

With the data from "data-1.3.4/pages/WikiName/revisions/000000004"
in my left hand, and the new wiki in my right, is there any automated
way to create "newwiki/WikiName" from the revision markup?

I tried to be clever, extracting the ticket and other info from an
HTTP GET against newwiki/WikiName and then using curl to POST the
data, but without success.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--