[Moin-user] Farmconfig

Alessandro Dentella sandro at e-den.it
Mon Mar 8 09:12:46 EST 2010

hi,

I haven't been able to find correct dos for farmconfig, if they exists.
I don't even know it that's what I need...

Firstly I'm doing a wiki for several different and related groups of people,
a single wiki could be ok but I wanted a side-bar personalized for each
group and since I don't know how to do it other that via mandarin0theme With
SideBar page (that limits the SideBar to just one per wiki, as far as I
know) I thought to use several wikies: is there a better way?

Farmconfig

If going with several wikies is the "suggested" way, I'd like to use
farmconfig so that at least some config is just the same, but it seems to me
that data directory is separated: does that mean taht I'm supposed to
install translation for each wiki? same for template for new pages?

thanks in advance

sandro
*:-)

--