[Moin-user] GUI mode disappered...

Alessandro Dentella sandro at e-den.it
Thu Mar 11 11:08:59 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 03:33:59PM -0600, Tobin Cataldo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please check to see that your static files are accessible. In 1.8.x
> static files were put in the Python/shared directory for you. Now, in
> 1.9.x they are in site-packages/MoinMoin/web/static.
>
> You can replace your shared directory files or change your alias in
> apache conf to the new location.

Thanks for the hint. Pointing /moin_static192/ to
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MoinMoin/web/static/htdocs/ solved the GUI
mode problem but leaves me with one simple question: where can I put the
logo?

previously I had /moin_static192 poiting to a private htdocs for my wiki, so
that it was feasable to add there the logo, now that /moin_static192 points
to the system location I don't want to put the logo there.

Is there a statndard way to reach static content of my wiki or I just add an
alias to my apache conf?

sandro
*:-)