[Moin-user] UserList macro for 1.9

Georgia Solomou solomou at hpclab.ceid.upatras.gr
Tue Mar 16 08:51:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way to list all registered users in a
wiki. UserList macro worked fined for me till version 1.8 of MoinMoin, but
when I upgraded to 1.9 it raised an error:

<<UserList: execution failed ['WikiGroups' object has no attribute
'has_member'] (see also the log)>>

I tried to fixed it but I haven't involved in python code ever before and it
was difficult for me.

So, is there any other way/macro apart from UserList, to get a list of
users?

Thank you in advance,

Georgia Solomou

believed to be clean.