[Moin-user] Including page with macros

David Sevilla sevillad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:52:04 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to have a template which allows me to quickly add notes
(as subpages) to my pages. I have put this in the template, it does
what I want:

(some instructions on how to create notes)
<<NewPage(NoteTemplate,Create new note, at SELF)>>

but I would like to put this out in a separate page (say
"NoteCreation"), so that all my new pages include this "NoteCreation"
(that would be helpful if I decide to change the instructions for
example). Now, if I put instead the code

<<Include(NoteCreation)>>

and I move the NewPage code to "NoteCreation", the effect is that the
notes are created under "NoteCreation", not the page that includes it.
Would there be a way to get this code working as I want?

Thank you,

David