[Moin-user] Newbie Question: C:\Moin\share\moin\htdocs not installed with MoinMoin 1.9.2...

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 10:24:55 EDT 2010

Warschau, Karl KC schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> I have installed 1.9.2 but C:\Moin\share\moin\htdocs was not installed
> and therefore cannot be copied to my wiki's folder as per the setup
> instructions

it is installed you have it at MoinMoin/web/static/htdocs
you may need to adopt your url_prefix_static var.
see
http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.9/file/bd7e0107fbbb/wiki/config/wikiconfig.py#l56
and following lines.

You also may want to read
http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.9/file/bd7e0107fbbb/docs/CHANGES

> I am trying to get MoinMoin running with IIS 6.0. Should I be using
> 1.8.7?

sorry I am not familiar with IIS, so I have no idea why you want to use
1.8.7.

I like 1.9.x

cheers
Reimar