[Moin-user] Moin error

Jocke maillist at jarkeborn.se
Sat May 15 11:19:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

I noticed that my moinmoin installation have been broken for some
unknown reason.

I get "500 Internal Server Error" and Apache's log file say:
=======================
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/share/moin/wiki_mydomain_se/cgi-bin/moin.cgi", line
29, in <module>
      from MoinMoin.server.server_cgi import CgiConfig, run
  ImportError: No module named MoinMoin.server.server_cgi
  Premature end of script headers: moin.cgi

The only reason I can think of is that the server have got some updates
that causes this but have to clue what.

/- Do you have some ideas what can be wrong?/

*Environment*
Ubunbu Server 9.10 (Jaunty)
Moinmoin 1.8.1
Python 2.6.2