[Moin-user] How do you develop/deploy a formatter plugin for a specific MIME type?

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Wed May 19 14:06:25 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm willing to do what I can.  Part of the problem is that in my opinion
> Python's built-ins for XML are awful.  Note: others have very strong,
> differing opinions from mine about what makes a good XML library ;)  XML
> seems to perpetuate such controversies.

Heh.  I think that applies to more than just XML... I think I'd
generalize that to "people".

I agree that there aren't any good XML generation tools in the
standard library; I don't think that's ever been an important goal for
them.  Whether they're any good for input is at best debatable.

(And this isn't the place for that debate, even if any of us had time.)

  -Fred