[Moin-user] Embed Google Gadgets in MoinMoin

Sean McKay sean.mckay at gmail.com
Thu May 27 19:46:58 EDT 2010

Ok, so I see that I could write a macro that would be given the URL
for the Google Gadget and then output the wrapper <script...>
</script> bits around the URL that I've put in the wrapper.

Do I need to do something special to tell Moin to allow the <script>
tag or will it assume it's safe if it's being generated by a macro
that I've written?