[Moin-user] feature request open wiki in controlled world

Radomir Dopieralski moinmoin at sheep.art.pl
Mon Nov 29 17:13:45 EST 2010

One step ahead of you, MoinMoin already has the 'supplementation page'
feature, that lets it have a link to a subpage on every page. That
subpage may be used for discussion, like on wikipedia, or for keeping
a publicly editable copy of the page, like you are suggesting. You
just need to name it apropriately.

Radomir Dopieralski, http://sheep.art.pl