[Moin-user] question regarding wiki migration

Mark Scheufele mark.scheufele at diasemi.com
Tue Oct 19 04:05:53 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the hint with the permissions. I am running moinmoin on windows. After unzipping the files the user under which I did carry out the unzip operation (same user under which moinmoin is running) did not have read/write permissions on the files. Since I have now granted Full Control to this user everything is running fine.

Many thanks for the quick response.

mark