[Moin-user] Title Search Problem, 1.9.2

Bobby Baucom bobbyb at invtools.com
Tue Oct 19 12:33:55 EDT 2010

>> If the page had been named "SandP Invtools Yield Curves" or even
>> "SandP InvtoolsYieldCurves" then the search term would be able to
>> find it. I notice that the MoinMoin web site does not exhibit the
>> same behavior. It searches the way I want our wiki to be able to
>> search. So there’s hope.

> Hmm, strange. How did you test that? I did a quick test and it
> didn't find a single word if the title was made of words connected
> with underscores.

Thanks for the rapid response!!! I implemented the patch and it works great. To answer your question about how I tested this on the moinmo.in site, I simply did a TitleSearch and then found a title that consisted of underscore delimited words, and then did a title search for one of the words. Here are the specifics:

http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinWiki?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=Caching&titlesearch=Titles

Selected page: http://moinmo.in/FeatureRequests/WebPage_Caching_into_Attachment

Search term: caching

Search URL: http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinWiki?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=caching&titlesearch=Titles

The selected page was the first item in the results list.  :)

-Bobby