[Moin-user] SuperUser Cannot switch users with moin-193

Tinku Badshah waqas805 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 07:34:54 EDT 2010

Hi Reimer,

I am using the following configuration for my moin_193.

Apache/2.2.13 (Win32) mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7 mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4

And i am using this following  auth in wikiconfig.py file:-

from MoinMoin.auth import GivenAuth
    auth = [GivenAuth(autocreate=True, strip_windomain=True, titlecase=True, )]

I made the following changes (as described in suggested site from you) in my suid.py file and then i can see now switch user option under preferences. But i dont know that it will effect my wiki security or not.

def allowed(self):
        return UserPrefBase.allowed(self) and self.request.user.isSuperUser()

Thanks for your help,

Cheer,

Tinku

 Message: 6