[Moin-user] Spreadsheet-like features in moin ?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed Sep 29 11:39:22 EDT 2010

Hello, Reimar

ReimarBauer (2010/09/19 17:22 +0200):
> > So the question is: is it possible with ssparser to sum over anunknown
> > number of lines ?
>
> Not now, one has to introduce a syntax for that. e.g. =@sum(A$) and the
> $ is internal expanded to a range of 0:-1

But ranges _are_ supported, right ?
So what would happend if one would write the range 0:-1 ? Would that
work ?

Also, on one given line, it would be nice to be able to write a formula
that mentions the other columns of the same line, without knowing which
line it is.
For example, assume you have a table of marks where each line contains a
student name in first column, then 3 marks in the columns 2, 3 and 4,
and then it would be nice that column 5 is (Col2+Col3+Col4)/3 for every
line... would that be possible ?

Frankly, I'd love to have these features, becase we need them all the
time, but I know almost nothing about Python and have the feeling it
would take some time I don't have now to learn. So, if someone could
implement something, even quick and dirty, that would be really
appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Shérab.