[Moin-user] How to custom audit with ldap authentication

Tobin Cataldo tcataldo at bham.lib.al.us
Fri Apr 1 11:55:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to find a strategy to audit login attempts to MoinMoin
(using LDAPAuth) in an external resource without modifying ldap_login.py

The data I am after is: Username, HostAddress, IsSuccess

Ideas on modification FarmConfig to catch this data?

Also, I was playing around with multiple authenticators and used
MoinMoin.auth.log.AuthLog as a second authenticator, the docstring in
MoinMoin.auth.log.py says "This does nothing except logging the auth
parameters (the password is NOT logged, of course)." In fact, password
is logged as part of 'kw' args. Perhaps I am using AuthLog incorrectly?

Thanks,
Tobin