[Moin-user] BlueHost complaining my Moin site has too many files

John Hurst ajhurst at me.com
Thu Apr 28 18:17:04 EDT 2011

On 20110428, at 21:17 , Nick Demou wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Thomas Waldmann <tw-public at gmx.de>
> wrote:
>> [...]
>> Be careful, maint reducewiki will kill ALL revisions, except the last
>> one.
>
> If you really need to keep the most recent revisions you may write a
> small script. if you can write scripts in any programming language
> --or know someone else who can do it for you-- then ask again for
> instructions; it's a really simple job (a few lines of code), you just
> have to test it thoroughly before "hitting the big red button".

Are there any hidden "gotchas"?  I mean, is there documentation on how
revisions are maintained?  I tried deleting some old revisions, and
got "internal system error" when I went to view the page.

cheers,
--John Hurst
--5 Fran Court, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150                      ~ ~~~&#:
-- ajhurst at mac.com  +61 3 9803 9346              _..___  ---____ at ___H__
-- http://homepage.mac.com/ajhurst/               oo oo  oo O--O--O o=o
--
-- "Computing is e-Meccano"