[Moin-user] Where are the RecentChanges ?

Hans-Joachim Ehlers HansJoachim.Ehlers at eumetsat.int
Tue Aug 9 04:16:40 EDT 2011

Thx for the hint.

The log file are located in ./data/. And named:
 * edit-log  - for the recent changes
 * event-log - for logged events .

Thus i assume that its sufficient to backup and restore ./data/pages ./data/user and ./data/edit-log to the new system in case no other enhancements like installing plugins has been done.

Cheers
Hajo