[Moin-user] Recaptcha support

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Thu Aug 11 12:39:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've written a simple interface for using recaptcha, based on the
existing textcha code and interfaces. I'm using the python-recaptcha
code from Google, and it seems to work fine for me. I've only plumbed
into newaccount.py so far, just to stop spammers creating new accounts
easily. Patch attached, against 1.9.3.

In future, it might be a good plan to add a generic security/captcha
interface. But I'm not doing that today! :-)

If there's a better place to send this patch, please let me know...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out